110 Richie Ln Ste A
Stop light 21, behind Tractor Supply
Now Accepting Most Major Insurance Plans
To schedule an appointment, click HERE.
Do you have any of the following?
Experience the Somerset Spine & Performance Difference
- Custom tailored, 1-on-1 physical therapy treatment sessions individualized to each patient
- Work with the Somerset's only diplomaed osteopractor
- Orthopedic manual therapy via skilled hands-on techniques including cupping, dry needling, tool-assisted soft tissue mobilization, and spinal manipulation to address back or neck pain, extremity pain, headaches, TMJ/jaw pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, etc.
- Complete patient education on how to GET BETTER and STAY BETTER
- Most major insurance plans accepted
- *No referral necessary*
"Find a faster path to being pain free and back to full function at Somerset Spine and Performance Physiotherapy. As a doctor of physical therapy and the greater Lake Cumberland area's only diplomaed osteopractor, I will be your Somerset, KY resource for evidence-based treatment of back pain, neck pain, headaches, TMJ pain, joint pain and sports injuries. With each visit at Spine and Performance, you will be treated with top priority and given individualized one-on-one treatment by me and only me."
-Dr. Josh Harris PT, DPT, Cert. MDT, Osteopractor