110 Richie Ln Ste A
Stop light 21 behind Tractor Supply
Now Accepting Most Major Insurance Plans
Speak directly to the therapist and SCHEDULE YOUR 1-on-1 CONSULTATION click HERE.
Do you have any of the following?
Experience the Somerset Spine & Performance Difference
- Custom tailored, 1-on-1 physical therapy treatment sessions individualized to each patient
- Work with the Somerset, Kentucky's only clinician certified in the McKenzie Method
- Orthopedic manual therapy via skilled hands-on techniques to address back pain or neck pain, extremity pain, headaches, TMJ, knee pain, shoulder pain, etc
- Complete patient education on how to GET BETTER and STAY BETTER
- Most major insurance plans acceptepted
- *No referral necessary*
"Find a faster path to being pain free and back to full function at Somerset Spine and Performance Physiotherapy. As a doctor of physical therapy and the greater Lake Cumberland area's only physical therapist certified in the McKenzie Method, I will be your Somerset, KY resource for evidence-based treatment of back pain, neck pain, headaches, TMJ, joint pain and sports injuries. With each visit at Spine and Performance, you will be treated with top priority and given individualized one-on-one treatment by me and only me."
-Josh Harris PT, DPT, Cert. MDT
Somerset, KY Physical Therapy, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Sports Injury, Knee Pain, Foot Pain, Hip Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Tennis Elbow, Heel Pain, Low Back Pain, Physical Therapist, Lake Cumberland Area Physical Therapy Clinic